Sunday, October 10, 2010

Engagement Photos Coming Soon!

We had our engagement photos last week, and they went great! Minus a few logistical challenges, everything went smoothly and I think they'll turn out so well. I wish I had some photographic proof to show you, but hopefully that will be coming soon!

Many of you know I had my heart set on using big, fun white balloons in the shoot, like this...These turned out to be a bit more of a challenge than I thought, though. They are sooo big in person you just can't imagine! I sent Matt to pick them up from the party store where they were being inflated and he couldn't even fit them in his car. So I scrambled to get ready in a hurry so we could pick them up in my car in time.


(the car looked a bit like this... but who needs to see out the rear window when driving anyway, right?)

As it turns out my parents ended up getting them and meeting us at the photo site. They are so cool in person! I wish everyone could have seen us trying to shove them into cars and keep a hold of them during pictures ... Matt was afraid I'd float away!


We didn't get too many pics with the balloons in there because by the time we used them most of the light was gone. But I think we got enough. I can't wait to show all of the photos to you! I'm sure they're adorable, because our amazing photographer Brandi, from Lola Jo Photo Design, is just incredible. Stay tuned!

- Courtney and Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment